Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"Wish you were here" by Tatiana Weston Webb and Body Glove

It's been awhile since I posted something. I had a lack of inspiration lately but today I felt that I could return to Surf Locus and post something really inspiring, a surf trip worth mentioning.

Without further ado, let me share with you the surf trip video "Wish you were here" by professional surfer Tatiana Weston Webb, production of Body Glove. Please watch the video in HD, FULL SCREEN, it's really great. Look at the landscape, coral reefs, sharks!!, great waves and Tatiana :P off course.


Here is a link to the original post (by Surf Portugal) from which I took the video.
    
If you liked it and want to see more content, please follow Surf Locus on Facebook.


Surf Locus Facebook Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

www.HyperSmash.com